• Analyze the detailed business processes and functions supplied by Project Testing SME and map it to Test Requirements
• Attend joint reviews with development and clients for Test Requirements, Plan and Criteria
• Design and development of test cases and conditions.
• Assist in the development and execution of Test Strategy/Plans.
• Develop automated and manual Test Scripts / Scenarios
• Execution and validation of test cases / scripts
• Defect tracking and resolution
• Participate in training when necessary
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years working experience, minimum 3 years of experience in software testing
• Knowledge of financial business(a plus)
• Knowledge of QA and SDLC development methodologies
• Able to work in both UNIX and Windows environments (Shell and VB scripting is a plus)
• Has the ability to work with minimum supervision to generate test plans and test cases.
• Knowledge of SQL and Relational Database C Sybase and Oracle a plus
• Knowledge of performance tools as a plus
• Knowledge of SOA Architecture and testing techniques
• Experience with automation techniques and automation tool sets, Mercury QTP 8.x.
• Experience with non-GUI automation techniques (Test Harnesses)
• Experience with Test Director 8.x.
• Able to communicate effectively in English with team members in US, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
• Prior experience of working in an off shore model is a plus
• Well-organized process oriented individual. Excellent Analytical and written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to handle pressure & stress environment.
• Quick learner and self-starter with an affinity for continuous improvement.