SAP Labs China招聘Service Advisor - Shanghai
Please send CV as" *** 申请Service Advisor - Shanghai "to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- The purpose of this position is to execute the process of receiving a request for a remote service, tailoring it to the characteristics of the customer, coordinating delivery resources within a global network of service centers, gathering feedback to drive continuous productization and improvement for a homogeneous service portfolio.
- When overseeing this process, you interface with a virtual organization in different locations that own individual process steps and make sure, that information, incidents, and deliverables flow seamlessly between those parties and hereby ensure that a convincing customer engagement experience is established.
- Services that need to be covered range from configuration, testing, data migration to help desk set up, for example.
- This position is pivotal within a service orientated environment. A key objective is to pursue every opportunity to represent and deliver value to our customers with the aim of achieving allocated LoB KPI's and developing solid and sustainable customer relationships.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic and fast moving environment and able to work to adapt to process changes associated with a new line of business
- Drive for Results - Demonstrates concern for the successful achievement of results; works persistently to overcome obstacles to goal achievement
- Innovator - Is innovative in their thinking, they can think outside of the box to find new ideas and problem resolution
- Teamwork - Works collaboratively with others to achieve results; energizes people to work together to accomplish business results
- Business experience # to be able to relate in a business perspective to the customer / partner requirements
- Market Experience # experience within the SME market i.e. understanding the market culture, requirements and expectations
- Analytical thinking/problem solving - Works systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand; identifies causes, relationships and implications
- Composure - Maintains focus and stays in control under
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Gather and interpret customer service requirements, based on your business / industry experience define the characteristics of the required services to be delivered. Analyze feedback and define follow-up activities. Establish a connections to services delivered by other units if required.
- Drive the delivery of remote services, mainly by connecting to a virtual back office via your collaboration process knowledge and established relationships.
- Perform strategic and operational service solution management tasks related to remote services (service portfolio definition, service definition, packaging, ongoing productization, pricing, business development, etc.). This includes ownership of for national and/or international projects.- Service package appropriateness to Market and process efficiency are a key responsibililty. This role will be best positioned to identify the appropriateness of existing service packages and the productisation of new packages for the market.
In addition the efficiencies and effectiveness of our service delivery processes. Based on the feedback you gather out of customer engagments you identify areas for improvement and define changes that need to be applied to the service portfolio, the packaging as well as the services themselves.
- 2 + years servicing mid market customers
- 2 + years Project Management in an SAP environment
- 2+ years business experience
- Ideal candidate would have a good understand of Netweaver XI
- Very good communication skills
- Effectively engage with customers/heavy customer satisfaction orientation
- Service development and service delivery, service solution management
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Location: China, Shanghai