• Interact with project managers to quickly formulate project plan and monitor the execution of the plan
• Interact with business analysts to quickly understand programming requirements, resolve related technical issues
• Be able to plan and schedule development work, conduct unit testing, and conduct code review
• Works closely with the Quality Engineering team to attain high level of quality standard in software development
• Bachelor Degree holder in computer science or related disciplines
• Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and structured software development practices
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding and skills in database and SQL languages
• Good spoken and written communication skills in English or in Japanese
• Knowledge or Experience with Microsoft ASP .net or Microsoft C# .net is a plus
• ERP system implementation experience is preferred
• Willing to learn Gembase language is preferred for ERP developer
• Good communication skills
• Design, develop, maintain, and implement test plans, scenarios and scripts for enterprise process manufacturing software.
• Work with development team to clarify any issues raised during the test.
• Certify products for customer use.
• Minimum of 1 years experience in a development/QA role;
• Experience in creating comprehensive test plans, scripts or technical documents.
• Demonstrated experience in developing a test strategy and achieving robust test designs.
• Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and structured software development practices.
• Knowledge of ERP, Supply Chain or Business intelligence software or testing methodologies is a plus.
• Good written and spoken English skills.
• Strong communications skills, detail oriented and able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Experience of Test automation considered a plus.
Business Analyst – MES
Description: Position requires a self-motivated, team-spirited individual willing to take a leadership role in defining the functional operation and scope of process manufacturing and inventory within our Enterprise Manufacturing Shopfloor management and data capture system.
1. Develop and maintain business requirements, functional specifications for the system above
2. Conduct research into best practices and legal requirements in a multi-national environment
3. Liaise with internal subject matter experts, customers and the manufacturing community to produce innovative, realistic business requirements and solutions
4. Work with development to produce and certify products for customer use
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to construct a document that can be followed by software developers to create a top quality product
2. Strong organizational and analytical skills
3. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
4. A minimum of 5 years experience working with commercial manufacturing software
5. Prior experience in shop floor (managing, running and/or scheduling production line), inventory, and warehousing processes, procedures and requirements required
6. Manufacturing systems implementation experience highly desirable
7. APICS or equivalent membership and/or certification desirable
8. Prior experience of gathering and documenting business requirements, processes, or procedures is required