Desired Candidate Profile
• Educational qualification –
o PG / Degree in Engineering- Computer Science, Information System, Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline with excellent skills in Mathematics
o Financial Engineering or MBA (Finance) or CA/ CFA or PhD (Maths / Risk Management).
• Experience - Minimum 8 years
• Preferred software development exposure in below mentioned domain:
o Basel II compliance risk framework.
o Risk Management (such as Asset and liability management, credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk)
o Banking and Finance sectors
o Compliance (such as anti-money laundering, fraud detection and management)
ROC Curve, ROC measure (AUC)
CAP Curve, Accuracy Ratio, Gini coefficient
Population Stability Index
• Exposure to Agile Programming is preferable.
• Exposure in development of financial reports
• Leading / managing team to ensure quality deliverables.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Technical Knowledge / exposure:
• Core Java, XML, XSL, XSD, Webservices
• Any reporting Tool(Open source preferred)