Position 1 : .NET(C#) SSE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years project experience of software development，1+ years experience on winform is must
- Working experiences of asp.net + c#.net
- Good understanding of .NET framework
- Good understanding of Web service
- Good English writing and speaking
- Strong communications skills and excellent team player
- Willing to travel overseas
Position 2 : Senior Software Engineer-Java/J2EE
Analyze the Project requirements, write design or program specifications
Design applications with Java/J2EE to implement product features; Involve the development of complex, multi-tier J2EE software application
Work with managers, engineers and QA to develop innovative solutions that meets customer’s requirements
Act as Mentor and Guide for junior developers
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent major
3+ years experience of software development, experience in supervising a development team is an advantage. Knowledge of investment banking business is a plus
Be skilled at J2EE technologies, familiar with Unix environment and command, experience in popular open source framework is a plus.
Be good at Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns, familiar with UML, skilled at Oracle/Sybase DBMS development is required, experience in software test is a plus
Substantial knowledge at open source framework, like spring/hibernate/ajax.
Have good understanding on database, like Sybase/oracle.
Development experience on unix environment is preferred.
Good team player, strong sense of responsibility and good flexibility under certain work pressure
Fluent in Oral, reading and writing English