Successful applicants should possess strong programming and coding skills and the ability to lead/coordinate program fixes as well as experience with change management and building and testing and implementing fixes. Hands-on skill sets with Java, C#, and SQL Server etc.are also required to qualify.
- Technical proficiency and quality of work in performing production application/IT support
- Customer focused with the ability to communicate via email or phone to clients on a daily basis
- Identify risks and develop solutions for application/IT operations within the target environment.
- Coordinate and manage the support team to ensure all the systems are well maintained and under control
- Perform application support in a 24/7 on-call production support environment on a scheduled basis
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with co-workers or clients
- Remain calm even under pressure and perform well in a busy environment
- Demonstrate an overall business approach that is both customer and results-oriented
- Team player adaptable to a changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving
- University degree or college / information technology institute diploma in related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in J2EE environment
- 1+ years of experience in leading and mentoring team
- Strong OOP and OOD skills (Java as primary programming language and C# is a big plus).
- Rich experience on JavaEE application design and implementation including web service.
- Working knowledge of software/systems development life cycle (SDLC), MS Project, Visio, estimating tasks, etc.
- Familiar with Java frameworks, e.g. Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere products and Rational development tools, especially RAD, ClearCase and ClearQuest.