Recruitment: J2EE Technical Lead -- Shanghai
. Leading/participating in team meetings
. Capturing / analyzing / negotiating / clarifying requirements (i.e., customer, system, performance)
. Participating in creation of technical project plans, development work plans and implementation plans, including resourcing requirements
. Designing/leading design of technology solutions to meet the requirements
. Directing the coding of executable components that comply with the overall solution design and development best practices
. Leading the testing of the executable components and assisting with the coordination of the overall testing effort (unit, system, integration, load)
. Managing defect management process
. Ensuring relevant solution documentation is produced and maintained
. Working with all areas of the Information Technology Services department to co-ordinate releases and implementations into the production environment
. Leading design, delivery and possibly system testing teams: including assigning roles and responsibilities; providing project information; providing technical direction, guidance and coaching
. Reporting status, risks, issues, etc. to Project Manager
. Participating in analysis of development tools or business application purchases from external vendors
. Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with co-workers or clients
. Remain calm even under pressure and perform well in a busy environment
. Demonstrate an overall business approach that is both customer and results-oriented
. Team player adaptable to a changing environment
. Strong written and verbal communication skills
. Strong problem-solving
- University degree or college / information technology institute diploma in related discipline
- over 5 years work experience with 3+ years experience leading and mentoring technical teams, including making high-level decisions and providing guidance and direction
- Strong OOP and OOD skills (Java as primary programming language and C# is a big plus).
- Strong domain modeling and data modeling skills.
- Rich experience on JavaEE application design and implementation including web service.
- Working knowledge of software/systems development life cycle (SDLC), MS Project, Visio, estimating tasks, etc.
- Familiar with Java frameworks, e.g. Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere products and Rational development tools, especially RAD, ClearCase and ClearQuest.
- Experience on .NET platform and/or IBM WebSphere Portal is a big plus.
- Good English for written and oral.