[高级职位] 上海外企senioor j2ee -15-25w
I will tell you more when received your resume.
On-Demand Performance & Talent Management solution delivers easy-to-use technology that helps companies achieve
maximum employee productivity and performance by streamlining strategic talent management processes. We help
companies of all sizes align, develop, motivate and maintain their employees by enabling them to set and align
goals, measure and manage employee performance, reward and compensate, and ensure adequate bench strength of talent
across the organization to meet ongoing business needs.
The suite includes solutions for recruiting management, goal alignment, performance management, compensation,
succession planning, and workforce analytics. Founded in 2001, S has multiple worldwide offices collaborating for
strong local support of customers. In 2007, S was recognized as one to the Best 50 Mid Size Companies to work for
in America We currently have 700+ employees and are growing every day...
SOFTWARE ENGINEER Java/J2EE (Middle Tier)
We are looking for bright engineers from varied backgrounds including UI, Server Architecture, and Infrastructure
Architecture!! The Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include designing, developing, testing, and
documenting software, tools, and applications.
• Support the total design effort and participate in multiple projects, solve complex problems, and provide
mentoring and support to more junior engineers.
• Evaluate and analyze software products and provide sales support.
• Define, develop, and manage the whole process of a project for partner integration, and engaging individuals
across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
• Work jointly with clients to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated
• Prioritize multiple requirements, and communicate to senior management the present status and future
direction of the product integration strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any type) or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in software development, engineering, or related field
• In-depth knowledge of Unix, Windows, JVM, web and application servers
• Expert knowledge of J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, XML, JDBC, JMS)
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
• Experience with performance tuning, caching, clustering and related concepts is preferred
• Experience with JSF, Seam and/or Hibernate would be a bonus
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
• Strong focus on quality and generating results
• Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
• Exceptional time management and organization
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Energetic and self-starting
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.