Tidal ：职位一:Senior/Lead Java Developer
Experienced server-side Java Developer with a minimum of 5 years Java development. Specific experience with JDBC, Sockets, Threads, synchronization issues, multithreading, performance tuning, and networking protocols such as HTTP. Experience working on high performance, scalable, enterprise level commercial software products preferred.
Lead positions should have experience with software architecture, design and functional specifications.
• Web Services
• Grid Computing
• Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
Experience with J2EE, C#, UNIX, Windows, relational databases, clustering, and fault tolerant applications a plus. Experience in Ajax and GUI development a plus. Experience with Open Source products and standards.
• Required - BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Preferred – MS in Computer Science
Source Control: SubVersion, CVS, or equivalent
Tools: Eclipse, Ant
TIBCO(NASDAQ:TIBX)（www.tibco.com）是一家有着20年历史的老牌中间件公司。致力于EAI企业应用集成产品和解决方案的领域。TIBCO 软件公司是世界上最大的独立业务整合软件公司，亦是领先的实时业务解决方案提供商。我们公司的宗旨是努力不懈地为客户找出最艰难的业务挑战并加以解决。全球员工人数1500人。总部在美国硅谷。NASDAQ上市企业。在纯软件公司全球排名第18位。是金融行业上软件产品的供应商，在美国与BEA齐名。最大的竞争对手仅为IBM。在EAI领域中，处于世界范围内No. 1。
职位一 JOB TITLE:
Process Applications Developer
iProcess Development Team
BPM CDC Team Lead
Working as part of an offshore arm of a team to enhance and maintain the iProcess Conductor BPM product.
The role will involve the use of the full iProcess product suite to develop value-adding components, using a variety of development tools/environments, enterprise architecture components and platforms.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent
Strong OOD skills using UML, preferably in conjunction with a recognised development methodology.
Strong JSP, Java and J2EE development skills, preferably backed by a recognised Java/J2EE developer certification
Strong RDBMS – Oracle/SQLServer
Operating Systems (NT, Unix)
Strong commercial experience of J2EE enterprise architectures is highly advantageous
All candidates must:
Ø Have good oral and written communication skills
Ø Be Self Managing/motivating
Ø Be team players who work well in a collaborative development environment
Ø Have a minimum of five years commercial project experience.
职位二 TS ( Technical Support ) Team
Technical Support Engineer
Technical support engineer is an integrated member of the global support team and is responsible for the product support of our customer in all over the world, including North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work in an environment with high caliber support engineers based in Silicon Valley. The successful candidate has to be customer driven, creative in solving real problems and adept at learning new technologies and skills.
* Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Computer Application is required.
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* 2+ years of programming experience in Java or C/C++ in a multithread environment; Coding is expected in some positions.
* Working experience in more than one of the following areas: J2EE, JMS, SOAP, XML, XPATH, Web services, Web/App Servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, iPlanet, etc), LDAP, SAP, Siebel, Tuxedo, Corba.
* UNIX and Windows OS administration and troubleshooting knowledge.
* Familiarity with database particularly Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server.
* Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, and SNMP(a plus).
* Prior TIBCO products or EAI products experience is a big PLUS.
* English speaking, reading and writing skills are essential.