Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) is the leading J2EE Application Server and serves as the foundation for Oracle’s WebLogic Platform. You will be part of the team and help design and implement the next generation application server that has availability, reliability and performance guarantees. You will be expected to design and implement solutions to embody product vision and requirements. You are also expected to drive intra-group and inter-group initiatives, and be the domain expert. Work closely with testing and documentation team to ensure that our customers are able to work with our platform and that their feedback is incorporated into the product. You need to be able to juggle multiple simultaneous projects using proven organizational skills, adhere to project deadlines and understand the balance between doing it right and getting the job done. You need to work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
* Deep understanding of infrastructure software architectural and design issues.
* Excellent design and implementation skills, including ability to produce detailed design specifications. Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), UML.
* Solid systems-level programming skills in Java (not just application layer experience).
* Strong understanding of J2EE technologies, extensive working knowledge in XML and Web services specs
* Solid skill in development tool like Ant, java IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA.
* Familiar with unit test tools such as JUnit, MockObject, HttpUnit, Cactus.
* Excellent speaking and written communication skills in English.
* Experience in Weblogic Server, Tomcat, etc.
* Flexibility and adaptability to move quickly from broadly defined user and business requirements to solutions and implementations.
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred.
* 5+ years overall development experience, 3+ years enterprise infrastructure software experience.